Sunday, April 1, 2012

Joel Osteen' message, April 1 - Reminding God what he said

It was definately great today, like always.  Hope you find his words inspiring for you too.

Subject: Reminding God what he said.

Find a promise in the scripture that he said to you and remind him.
When you can say, God you said, everything
Sometimes we use prayer to complain: these kids are getting on my nerves, gas prices keep going out.
Don’t turn prayer into self pity session. Instead, find a promise: God said, when the enemy comes by me, you will defeat them. God you said, you would find a way for me to pay my bills. God, you said you would pay my battles. Put God in remembrance of his promise.
Don’t say, God, I don’t know how I will get well with these reports; Instead, God , you said, what is impossible with many is promised with God.
This will change you from victim to victor.
God will set miracles in motion, in your favor. It may not happen over night, but be patient.
Don’t beg, say , God you said. Eventually you will see what God has said. You will say, God you did; You are true to what you said.
As a parent, you promise your child, and want to make this promise come to pass.
Example: Joel told his daughter he would take her to Disney World some day. She reminded him every day. He said, today, after church, they are going to Disney World. Today, we’re going to Disney World, not because I want to, but because he will leave me alone.
We need to do as this child, and remind God, every day, over and over.
Say you said, don’t say, look at what I’m going thru.
You said, what I will touch, I will succeed.
Release your faith, by saying, you said.
You won’t have time to complain, if you’re saying, you said.
Don’t complain what others are doing; Talking about the problem doesn’t make it better; Instead say, you said. Go to God with, you said; This gets God’s attention.
Its easy to get depressed and not give yourself hope for the future.
God, you said, you will pay me back double, for what enemies have done to me. God you said, you will work it out to my good.
Don’t complain or have sour attitude. Every day, put God in his remembrance, he said.
Don’t be passive; don’t give God a rest; Remind him, you said. Be persistent; Go to God and remind him over and over.
God you said, the moment I pray, the battle will be overcome.
God will deliver you.
It’s not enough to do it once; do not be silent.
Don’t beg; don’t demand; but remind him, you said.
God gives you his word; remind him; again and again and again.
Make up your mind; God will not go back on his word.
Don’t be so passive; Remind God what he said about your career, your finances, your health.
Don’t get discouraged; God is on your side. Because of your shameless persistent; This is the way we need to be.
If we want to see his promises come your way, be shamelessly persistent; Make up your mind; Over and over till your promises come to pass.
Present your case to God; your argument. Say to God, I am presenting my case to you; you said I will be fruitful.
Find scriptures related to your issue in the Bible and present your case to God. Read this and remind God over and over, every day. God is faithful to his word.
Are you presenting your case. Have you found the promises so that you can present your case.
God is the judge; Jesus is our advocate (lawyer); present your case. Write it down; put it in front of you.
You said the path of the righteous gets better and better.
My case is not what I feel, not on economy, not on what someone said to me, but instead, it is based on what you have said to me.
Don’t plead your case; Don’t beg. You need to take him evidence. Don’t tell him how you feel and all the circumstances. Instead, you must be prepared by taking evidence and take your case.
No weapon against me will prosper, you said.
Find the scriptures and give your evidence.
Present your case, don’t plead your case.
Don’t complain of what is happening to you, instead, God you said. Make your argument.
It will become a reality.
God if you are bold enough to promise, then I’m bold enough to believe it.
Instead of pleading, present.
Read the scriptures. Ex. We’re going to live healthy and strong. You can talk yourself out of it, or you can believe !
God, if you say I am blessed, then I won’t come to you and complain and remind you where I am , but instead, I will come to you, God you said, you will do over and above in my life. Remind God what he promised. God said, I will make your name great.
God said, if I honor you, you will honor me.
Don’t say, God, why is this happening, instead, God you promised.
Don’t plead or reasons it will never happen; Instead, present your case. Take evidence. God you said, you will restore what the enemy has done. No nagging, no begging. Put God in remembrance of his promises , not your problems. God will give you everything you are intended to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment