Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hypnosis Gastric Bypass - What do you have to loose ? Weight ? Time ? Opportunity to Relax ?



Hypnosis Gastric Bypass - Want to Loose Weight ?
 
Surely most of you have heard of hypnosis. And there are many definitions in peoples mind of what hypnosis actually is !  (I'm a hypnotist and Life Coach).

The short of it, hypnosis is relaxation. It’s not any voo-doo ! It’s not the hypnotist controlling you. Matter of fact, it’s you controlling your own mind, by way of your subconscious.

Unfortunately, many don’t realize, the reason we hang on to old habits and old beliefs is because it has a hold onto our subconscious mind. And, sadly, whether we realize it or not, we’re not CHOOSING to let it go.

That’s the value of hypnosis !

This entry is not meant to be a hypnosis lecture, it’s about Hypnosis Gastric Bypass. Believe it or not, there’s some reason, in the back of ones mind, that we all CHOOSE to hold onto, that keeps our weight on (unless you have a true medical condition that hinders your weight loss).

Sadly, hypnosis and Hypnosis Gastric Bypass is much bigger in Europe than in America. If it were as big here, as it was there, our bodies and mind would actually be much healthier !

Back in January 2012, on the Dr Oz show, was the 1st 3 Americans, presented on TV in America, that had tried the Hypnosis Gastric Bypass. They were happy; they could feel and see the difference this has made for them.

Before the Dr Oz show, I had already ordered tapes back in December 2011 and began my 1st session with some friends and on myself in January 2012 . It truly did make a difference for all of us in eating smaller amounts. I immediately lost 23 lbs and I truly, even today (June) consciously eat smaller amounts !  I've even been on a cruise since and the waiter truly worked with me.  And, when I go out to eat, I now bring home close to 2/3 of my food.  Saves me a lot of money in meals !  

I've worked with another group of ladies since.  It definately helped them.  One lady said, she would bake 2 cakes almost every weekend and help eat them both, but now, she had lost her interest in them.  Another use to order soft drinks and naps every night at work, but has now stopped.  So it actually does bring you value and savings ! 

It’s truly time to make Hypnosis Gastric Bypass a bigger concept in America ! Not only could many of us afford to loose some weight, AND use and learn how to RELAX more … Americans need to CHOOSE to actively spread the word in helping others (friends, family, co-workers) ! Why should we CHOOSE to stay unhealthy when there are other CHOICES.

My offer in helping … Buy these MP3 tapes (cost $ 4.45) then call me and leave message (434-473-7470) or email me at
CoachVivianWebb@TheCruzLady.com. (If you get nothing more from these tapes than relaxation, you are already batting 100).  I will call you back and complimentary talk to you on other insight you need in helping make these tapes and your weight loss a success. All I ask in return is you keep me updated on how you’re doing, how it’s working, and how you like the program for at least 6 wks.
http://www.amazon.com/Gastric-Band-Hypnosis/dp/B004TQ1OBU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339615170&sr=8-1

My 2nd offer.  Have a group, minimum of 3, and I will come out to you (city of LYH), for 3 sessions, for $125 pp. These sessions will include more than hypnosis, as there are several discousion and insight you will need in helping you be successful.  Again, if you get nothing more from these sessions that relaxation, it will help you !  In return, I will also ask that you keep up with me in how you’re doing, how it’s working, and how you like the program for at least 6 wks.

What do you have to loose ... Other than possibly weight ... Some of your time ... and a little relaxation !


PS.  My normal one one one hypnosis sessions are $ 300 for 3 sessions.

PSS.  Normal cost for Hypnosis Bypass Surgery sessions, one on one, is $ 400+ to $ 3,500; just check out the net !

PSSS.  I have made the above offer, for groups, with CVCC and LYH Rec Cnt and have heard nothing back.  If you have connections, please help me help more LYH folk.   Thank you. Coach Vivian M. Webb, C.Ht, PCLC  



No comments:

Post a Comment