Thursday, February 28, 2013

3 Valuable tips for the week – Writing is good for the sole; Organization can be your savior; and Procrastination can be your doom !




Remember, "writing is good for the sole " (and I don't mean the soles of your feet). It’s a way to express your feelings without ever speaking to anyone !  You can write a journal; write on facebook; write a poem; or just write a letter to someone and never mail !  Get your feelings out !  Holding feelings in, can hurt you !

Facebook is a great place to express oneself.  Now I have begun a singles blog … It’s a daily journal.  I can write here; and other singles can too.  Get stuff off your chest !


 

Remember, Organizations is a valuable tool !  I divide tasks over, days of the week, and weekends of the month. For me, this is, not only the way to get everything done, but it allows me to divide it up, instead of having it on ONE HUGH LONG LIST ! LONG LIST can often cause folks to run from themselves ! It is best to divide tasks up !

Other week, had someone call me “anal”, not only because I am so explicit, but because I write everything down.  From the name of the person, to what they said.  This has paid off BIG TIME for me, in my different jobs and responsibilities !  And too many folks depend on me to be organized.  I’m the person everyone calls on, to get a job done !

 

Remember, “Procrastination” can be ones worst enemy !  Unless I just haven’t figured out the answer to something, I seldom consider procrastination.  My life is very busy !  And if I put off something, next thing you know, something important steps in, and that task never gets done.

Example: I do not wait till April to do my taxes.  I have them done by mid-Feb !  For the last 2 years, it’s been good I have.  Last year my mom had a back operation and I had to be in Fla from mid-Feb to mid-March; and this year, I fly down tomorrow, because my father is sick.

Personally, I would never want the stress that goes with Procrastination !  My life has no time for procrastination; I go from one task to the next task.  And I believe in doing everything NOW, and only put things on a to-do-list, that I never plan to do (has no real value).
 
Need help with Organization and/or Procrastination, hire a coach !  Change is possible !
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment