Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Choosing NOT to “live in fear”, can truly benefit YOU, and others around you !




Was watching Joyce Myers, this morning, whom I enjoy watching ! Her message was on “living in fear”, which seemed like a good topic for my blog today.

Google definition: 
·         * An unpleasant emotion
·         * “Caused by the belief”
·         * That someone or something
·         * Is dangerous
·         * Likely to cause pain or a threat

The definition does not say the “cause” is real.  It says, it’s a belief. And, the definition never states, that the belief comes true.

So in essence, fear is,
·        * The choosing
·         * Prior to
·         * Something actually proving that it is ever going to happen

Right ?

Yet, we tend to do it anyway !

In reality, we
·         * Bring “negative” into the picture, before that situation is due such justice !
·         * Contemplate and focus on the negative before it happens !
·         * Give negative POWER !
·         * Allow stress to come forward !
·         * Can bring about our own negative doom/destiny

And how many times, did you worry, and the negative situation never came about ? You worried and messed up on mental and physical outlook for no reason ?

And of course, we all know, there are those times, that what we fear does come true.  But if our destiny is planned, we couldn’t stop it with the worry anyway !

The point is, stress and worry give us no value in life.  It doesn’t stop the situation from happening.  And it can ultimately bring sickness to ourselves, and our stresses can most often affect others !

You need to begin by changing your outlook.  Instead of worrying that you may not get that promotion, begin with saying something positive, such as, “I know I have given my best, towards getting that promotion”.  Like Joyce said today, say this 50 times today; and do this over the next 10-12 day. 

And if the fear is in reference of not getting something you wanted, like the promotion, next add to your words, “I will be ok, if I do not get this promotion”.  My mother’s philosophy (and yes, I do tell myself this), if you do not get what you want, it does not necessarily mean something is wrong with you; maybe it’s the other person who is not yet ready !

But back to general fears:
I will not be afraid to fly; matter of fact, I’m going love it.
I will not be afraid to meet new people; matter of fact, these new folks will inspire my life or me to them.
I will not be afraid to date; matter of fact, a date does not mean marriage.
I will not be afraid to go look for a new job; matter of fact, I have a lot to offer, and that company specifically needs me.
I will not be afraid to live alone; matter of fact, I will do well with my finances, and I will enjoy some quiet time.

No matter the fear, take your fear, and write it out, like above, and finish the sentence.  And again, do as Joyce says, and repeat it 50 times during your day.  

It’s time, TODAY, to change your life around.  Do yourself, “and others”, a favor, before you drive you and EVERYONE ELSE in sane !  And that’s, by choosing to work, actively, with your personal habit of “fear promoting” !



No comments:

Post a Comment